Question - Additional Resources and Protection/Disclaimer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question - Additional Resources and Protection/Disclaimer

Go to solution

Hello.  I'm creating a course where I record a screenshot of my computer, while I go through excel worksheets that I created.  I'm planning to upload the same excel worksheet to the course as an "additional resource" so the students can download the excel as well.

Question1

- Is it the best practice to password-protect the excel, so the students can't alter the formula?

Question 2

- Is it the best practice to include a designated "disclaimer" section in the excel worksheet, stating that the file is "as is" without warranty, and it's for the student's personal usage only?

Thank you for your support

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @YOSHIU, this is a great question! I highly recommend reaching out to policy@udemy.com - the team is best equipped to share any specific orientations about the best practices in the course creation process and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @YOSHIU, this is a great question! I highly recommend reaching out to policy@udemy.com - the team is best equipped to share any specific orientations about the best practices in the course creation process and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you Bella!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors