Ready for launch - but Udemy set to in review again!?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready for launch - but Udemy set to in review again!?

Go to solution

Help!

I went through the review process in advance of launching my course to ensure that I had plenty of time to be ready and build up some interest from my 10k LinkedIn followers and 400 fairly interested newsletter subscribers.

I updated one video because the slide had a wrong font, and then set it public tonight, ready for the big announcement and webinar tomorrow.

And now the course is in review and the page says it’s “no longer accepting enrolments”?

What the???

What am I supposed to do here?

How can Udemy take a course offline when I set it public? That’s the opposite of launching. It’s like a complete self-own, caused by Udemy but it’s me who loses.

I checked the documentation and there’s no indication that this would happen, at least not visible without searching deeply. 

What am I supposed to do? Delay the launch? It’s literally scheduled for tomorrow morning and I’ve been posting about it for a week.

Help?!?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @RichardRussell Sorry to hear you have gone through this process every time a course is changed from private to public  ( or vice-versa) the course automatically will go through the review process again. However, I can confirm the course is now live now and appears in the search bar. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

I am not expert but Sometimes, Udemy sends notification or emails regarding any change or reviews related to your course. Check your account and email inbox for any relevant messages from Udemy. mcdvoice

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @RichardRussell Sorry to hear you have gone through this process every time a course is changed from private to public  ( or vice-versa) the course automatically will go through the review process again. However, I can confirm the course is now live now and appears in the search bar. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors