Receiving payment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving payment

Do I need to activate international transactions service to receive payment?

4 Replies

Hi @VaibhaviPat021 Instructors can connect a PayPal or Payoneer account to their Udemy account. You are paid on a monthly basis (more details on our payment schedule for instructors can be read here). Here's how you can select your payment method.

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

Mam it doesn't matter if we use PayPal or something else BT for some websites if you don't have international transactions activated you can't give or receive payment with PayPal as well.I read that page about payment BT it's not specified here if I need to activate international transactions on card please help and clear my doubt it's my humble request.

Thanks mam.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

@VaibhaviPat021 I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you -  thanks for being so patient with us! In your case, I recommend reaching out to our team at instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can look into this for you. They are best equipped to help you with any specific question you may have about receiving payment in your account, and they will be able to provide you with more information in regards to activating international transactions if you're from a country outside the US.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors