Regarding my first course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding my first course creation

Go to solution

Hello,

I have a youtube channel, where I am running few courses. earning is very less. Now, I am planning to remove some of the videos from the courses. but complete course will be availailable in udemy.

Can I use my youtube brand name in udemy videos?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Ujjwal 

Yes, it's absolutely fine. You can use your brand name here in udemy as well. Your course is your intellectual property so no question of infringement or legalities.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Ujjwal 

Yes, it's absolutely fine. You can use your brand name here in udemy as well. Your course is your intellectual property so no question of infringement or legalities.

Go to solution

Thanks for quick reply !!

I am creating a course and once it is final I will submit it asap. Then, it will be reviewed right???

but later on, if I want to add more videos and edit something. do I need to get it reviewed each time ???

Will my course be removed from the udemy during each review iteration???

AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Ujjwal 

Once you submit your course for approval and it gets approved, your course is there forever for everybody to watch, and is available to you for further improvement and/or update. You don't need to submit it again for approval every time you update. That is unless you submit it for review yourself, or Udemy asks you explicitly to re-submit. In all usual cases, only one submission is required. 

Go to solution

Hi Anup

Need a small help!

I hv got my first course published on Udemy recently. Want to know whats the next step as in about getting student enrollments and how will students find my course

Thanx

AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @AmandeepKaur Sodhi 

I see your first course is launched and is available for free. Good first step. To get students enrolled, you can submit link of your course to Facebook groups, different web sites that allow you to submit your course-link in these websites- just search online for this. You can also ask your close contacts, colleagues, friends to enrol and review it.

Go to solution

Thanx for your reply. So does it mean I need to publicise my course myself? Students on Udemy won’t be able to find it otherwise?

AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

I guess yes, you will have to market it yourself! Earlier, people could search for free courses on Udemy using a search filter. That feature is no longer available. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors