Regarding where to publish the course referal links

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding where to publish the course referal links

Hello All,

Please let me know how and where i can publish the course referal links in social media. I do not know how to market my courses and especially how to market my course referrals.

Thanks,

Vish

3 Replies

Hi @SolutionArchi27 

Are you asking which social media platform, or how to write a social media post? 
You are telling a story about your product, in this case your course. You are letting the audience know the problem you are solving for them. So how would you speak to someone about your course is how you would write it. You could send us a few practice posts and we can give feedback. Is that what you were asking for?

DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SolutionArchi27 ,

Thanks for reaching out. I'll be happy to assist you with your questions!

We have a good amount of material about how you can start marketing your courses; please take a moment to watch some webinars we had with our most experienced instructors:

Regarding your questions about how to promote your course using referrals links. Once a coupon is created, it will appear in the coupon table. On the right-hand side, click Share coupon to access your coupon code link. You can use that link in your social media such as stories, friends, posts or groups. 

Press here for more information regarding promoting Your Course With Coupons and Referral Links

I hope you this information helps and if you have more questions, please let me know.

David V.

Community Moderator

Hello Vish,

Promoting your Udemy courses on social media can be a great way to reach a wider audience. Here are some steps you can take:

Announce Your Course: Share the news about your course launch on all your social media platforms. You can offer promotional discounts and coupon codes to attract more students.

Share Your Promo Video: If you have a promo video or a quick preview of your course, share it on your social media channels1. This can give potential students a glimpse of what they can expect from your course.

Write About Your Course: Write a small blog post or social media post about the topic of your course and include your Udemy referral link. This can help build people’s interest and motivate them to take your course.

Offer Freebies and Discounts: Occasionally offer freebies and discounts to tempt people to click on your course link.

Post Regularly: Share information about your course at regular intervals. You can share free tips, quick statistics, or glimpses of your course.

Remember, promoting a course takes time and patience, so don’t be discouraged if you don’t see immediate results. Keep sharing and promoting, and over time, you’ll likely see an increase in enrollments.

Best of luck with your course promotion!

Best Regards, Bing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors