Related to Course guidance

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related to Course guidance

Hi @MarinaT , Wajahat ali from this side. Iam Data scientist and have 1 years of experience in that particular field . I also have an experience in web app development and alot of work experience around there.So I want to spread out Our Knowledge,  I have a question for you that how we start initial course on UDEMY. Second thing is how we manage it and What kind of actions or rules which are required to fulfil before Course creation.Thanks a lot .

Best wishes, 

Wajahat ali 

1 Reply
DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Wajahatali,

Welcome to our community, we are extremely excited to have you here 😃

Once you’re signed up, we’ll guide you through the process of teaching your first course online and provide resources that help you along the way.

First, create an account on Udemy.com. Click on "Become an Instructor" and fill out your full name, your email and create a password. By opting into receiving our emails, you will get valuable resources and best practices sent directly to your inbox!

In order to begin starting on Udemy take a look at our official and free Udemy courses, which will help you with getting started on Udemy. 

Also, here are some great resources that may be helpful for your course creation: 

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center: How to Plan, Record, Publish and Market your course

Teaching on Udemy: FAQ

I hope this helps and you will be able to find all information you need on these links.

Please let us know if you have more questions, we always looking forward to helping you.

David V.

Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors