Reminder: Course Creation Webinar on Monday, August 22nd!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reminder: Course Creation Webinar on Monday, August 22nd!

Hello Instructor Community!

Just wanted to pop into the community today to remind you that we have an exciting webinar happening on Monday, August 22nd at 10:00am PST.

We’ll be chatting with Udemy Instructor Partner Jimmy Naraine to hear about the course creation process he has developed that has helped him launch 37 courses on Udemy. He’ll also be taking your live questions towards the end of the webinar.

Space is limited to the first 500 participants. Please use this link to register

*Please note that this event is being held in English.* 

We look forward to connecting with you virtually on August 22nd at 10:00am PST. Until then, please let us know if you have any follow-up questions.

3 Replies

I wasn't able to get the link to work, unfortunately! Is there a replay, by chance, so we can still view? Or will this be held again?  Thanks!

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JCMarzett, I'm sorry to hear you had issues getting the link to work. We will be sharing the recording of this webinar in the community soon. I'll be sure to tag you there so you don't miss it! 😊

That would be great, @Bella, thanks so much!

JC

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors