Reviews & Rating Are Not Showing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reviews & Rating Are Not Showing

Dears, 

Although there are 3 feedback reviews appear At my Course Performance Management, I am still not having any of them at the course landing page! Why?

7 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @AhmedMagdyMohamed 

Only the reviews selected by Udemy appear in the course landing page. However, all the reviews evaluated by Udemy's algorithm as 'authentic' and 'non-spam' get counted while calculating the overall rating of your course. You can view them in the 'performance' tab under 'reviews'.

But some reviews are appearing at performance section and approved and still not appearing in the course landing page, they have not selected any of them although they are approved!!!!

AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

The reviews are approved that's good! But as I said, Udemy has its own algorithm to check if these are to be shown on the landing page. Please keep in mind, the users view the landing page for the purchasing decision they make, so its important that only the best reviews appear there.

By the way, do any of these reviews contain 'comments' with the rating? If not, they will not appear on the landing page. Saying this from my experience. 

two of them have comments but still not showing which dumb algorithm is this???

i am facing the same problem . 1 student dropped the written review and he has watched 80%  of the course still review not appearing in landing page . it has been more than 72 hours .

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sunny dimalu,

I have replied to you in your previous post, take a look here! 🙂

Thank You

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors