Reviews for my course shown depending on cookies and which webbrowser used...?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reviews for my course shown depending on cookies and which webbrowser used...?

Hi all,

I have noticed that student reviews shown on udemy for my course that I released last week, are not always shown.  It seems to be dependent on which browser I am using or which person is looking.  My brother, who lives in Belgium, can see certain reviews which I cannot.

Can someone try to explain this to me?  I would think that all reviews should be possible to see for everyone, independent on country, webbrowser, cookies etc... Am I wrong or am I overlooking something?

I am asking this question because it creates confusion for me.  Someone posted a review on my course 5-6 days ago and I cannot see it yet.  He can see it though in Google Chrome, but not on Microsoft Edge.  Strange.

Lots of thanks in advance for an explanation.

Best regards,

Hans

1 Reply

Hey @HansPlcGuy, this is certainly odd. Please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com and send as much evidence as you can. The team is best equipped to look into this for you.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors