SUSTAINABILITY

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUSTAINABILITY

1) SUSTAINABILITY
We all need a sustainable environment to enhance our studies, businesses, careers, day-to-day lives, etc.

Based on my career, sustainability is key to improving human well-being through conservation of our natural environment and a conducive learning environment.

As a student, this learning resource on sustainability has provided me with the right knowledge and skills to contribute in small ways that will collectively make a significant impact on ensuring desirable long-term sustainable development for current and future generations.

Lastly, this learning resource has also provided me with the opportunity for research and education on sustainable development.

2) TECHNOLOGY
Going through this learning resource, I discovered a whole lot of technical tools to make learning easy and fun-tastic (just in my own words, as per Fantastic).

As a student at the University of the People, I already see myself as a tech person because of this vast free knowledge exposure.

The technology requirements and knowledge revealed here will make navigation easy for an online student like us.

Finally, just for the sake of time, the assistive technology gives us insight on how to use technology to read course materials either via
Free text-to-speech converter or
Free speech-to-text converter

Using various apps such as Natural Reader, Talktyper, Dictation, Speechnotes, and Rewordify

All these will make the learning process fun and easy for me.

4 Replies

Hi @InnocentPat099 thank you for sharing your insights. I am also learning about sustainable development goals and how to achieve them. Peace 

DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @InnocentPat099,

Thank you for sharing!

I hope more instructors jump in and share their insights! 

David V.

Community Moderator 

Wow is good to know, that you are studying the same thing. Best regards 

Thank you for your reply 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors