Scope of course on physics

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scope of course on physics

Hello all creators and worthy instructors, I need your candid and sincere advice. I am a professional Physics online tutor and I want to make my online course on it specifically about kinematics and Dynamics for AP physics 1 student. Do you think, it is worth the idea to work on it? If it is then please share your kind suggestions for me. Last but not least, please give me an idea about the average revenue per earned in Physics and Math courses. These days technology and software language-related courses are in high demand. 

2 Replies

You should use the Udemy Marketplace Insights tool to help you determine if that topic is worth your time. General Physics courses are in high-demand, but there's also a lot of competition; the average physics course earns $16/month.

When I searched for dynamics, the average course earns around $24/month. In general,sSpecialized "niche" courses, that aren't in high-demand generally don't do as well as general broader courses, such as an AP Physics course.

When using the tool, look at both demand as well as competition. And also, don't only use the tool, but do some research on Udemy yourself, looking at the competition to see what you're up against.

Thanks Ahardin for this valuable advice. I will keep in view all of this while planning and researching about course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!