Searching my course from an iOS device with no luck

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching my course from an iOS device with no luck

Go to solution

Hello, Udemy course creators,

What a fantastic journey it's been publishing my very first course on Udemy. I just discovered that the search on the website works well, however I can't seem to search for my name from an iOS device for some reason. I'm a novice techie, but just wondering if this is still something being indexed by the platform. 

Your insight on this would be helpful.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Salil Dhawan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I think in general free courses are not being displayed as much as they used to be in the past, I had a course which used to get 100 enrolments a day to eventually getting 2-3 after which I unpublished it. I think free might be the reason you can't find it in search. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Salil Dhawan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I think in general free courses are not being displayed as much as they used to be in the past, I had a course which used to get 100 enrolments a day to eventually getting 2-3 after which I unpublished it. I think free might be the reason you can't find it in search. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors