Sections and lectures

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sections and lectures

Go to solution

Hi, 

I am trying to build my course.  There was an Intro section with a lecture 1 already  populated.  However; now I am trying to add sections and lectures and I am not sure I am doing it correctly. My questions:

1.  Will the sections that state "unpublished section" auto populate with numbers when the class is published?

2.  How do I create the lectures?  Are the lecture numbers i.e. Lecture 2 going to auto populate?

3.  Is there a tutorial teaching how to build the course content?  i.e. sections, lectures etc.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @ByVanessaS 

If you haven't selected a price do your course, the system will detect it as "free". Free courses can only contain 2 hours of course content, so if any more content is added, those will appear as unpublished. You only need to select a price for the course and you will then be able to publish those lectures.

If you are referring to unpublished assignments, click on the edit edit.JPG

Then you will be redirected to a page where you will need to add the title, description and duration, you'll see the publish button on the top right corner:

assignment image.JPG

Here is how you can add sections and lectures and the teaching center can help you with your third question: https://teach.udemy.com/

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hi @ByVanessaS 

If you haven't selected a price do your course, the system will detect it as "free". Free courses can only contain 2 hours of course content, so if any more content is added, those will appear as unpublished. You only need to select a price for the course and you will then be able to publish those lectures.

If you are referring to unpublished assignments, click on the edit edit.JPG

Then you will be redirected to a page where you will need to add the title, description and duration, you'll see the publish button on the top right corner:

assignment image.JPG

Here is how you can add sections and lectures and the teaching center can help you with your third question: https://teach.udemy.com/

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors