Seeking a mentor/coach for SEO/marketing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking a mentor/coach for SEO/marketing

Hi there, 

I'm seeking a paid SEO/marketing coach/mentor who can review my course content and marketing material and give me feedback to improve my chances of success in the marketplace. 

The mentor should have a proven track record in creating successful courses. 

- Minimum 25,000 unique students

- a 15% minimum review to student ratio

- Generating consistent monthly revenue over $3k/month

- Comfortably knows how to get high search rankings for their courses

- Bonus: Can give feedback on my course delivery (speaking, editing, etc...) 

Please reccommend yourself if you fit these criteria, or another mentor who you would reccommend personally. 

Would love to hear a bit about the reccommendation. I'll reach out to you following your post. 

Thanks 🙂

4 Replies

You don't have any live courses yet? Or you have them under another profile?

I'd be careful on relying on "student counts" as anyone can give away 10,000s+ of free coupons and it doesn't mean anything in terms of knowing what it takes to succeed. Rely on review counts if you want to go this route.

Add a 15% minimum review to student ratio. That's a higher, tougher bar. (e.g. So if the person has 100,000 students, you want to see 15,000 reviews minimum...)

Agree with @ScottDuffy student numbers are meaningless if instructors have free courses (or given free coupons away). His ratio is pretty accurate, at least 15%, I have seen instructors here with 100,000 students and less than 500 reviews. 

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

Thanks so much Scott this is really helpful 🙂

In response to your question, I have my course content (videos, text, etc) all done but I want for the content to be reviewed in case there are some tweaks to be made before launching. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!