Selling Coupons

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Coupons

Go to solution

Hello

Does any one manage to get sales on student coupons? I'd be happy to hear your experience.

I get some sales from cross-promoting between my courses but outside of that, like on facebook, I get no sales.

Thanks !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @RonErez

I hope you are doing well!

It's great that you want to learn more about selling courses 🙌.

I know that marketing a course can be challenging, but no worries, this is one of the most discussed topics in the community. You can find the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing here; these should provide helpful insights and best practices from other instructors. 

I also recommend watching these very inspiring webinars we had a few months ago:

AMA - Social Media with Molly Hampton  

AMA - Marketing with Chris Haroun

Please check it out, and I'm sure you will learn a lot about what you can do to generate sales. 

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @RonErez

I hope you are doing well!

It's great that you want to learn more about selling courses 🙌.

I know that marketing a course can be challenging, but no worries, this is one of the most discussed topics in the community. You can find the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing here; these should provide helpful insights and best practices from other instructors. 

I also recommend watching these very inspiring webinars we had a few months ago:

AMA - Social Media with Molly Hampton  

AMA - Marketing with Chris Haroun

Please check it out, and I'm sure you will learn a lot about what you can do to generate sales. 

I hope this helps!

Go to solution

Thank you.

Just started watching the webinars

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

That's great! 

Enjoy 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!