Selling Coupons

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Coupons

Go to solution

Hello

Does any one manage to get sales on student coupons? I'd be happy to hear your experience.

I get some sales from cross-promoting between my courses but outside of that, like on facebook, I get no sales.

Thanks !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @RonErez

I hope you are doing well!

It's great that you want to learn more about selling courses 🙌.

I know that marketing a course can be challenging, but no worries, this is one of the most discussed topics in the community. You can find the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing here; these should provide helpful insights and best practices from other instructors. 

I also recommend watching these very inspiring webinars we had a few months ago:

AMA - Social Media with Molly Hampton  

AMA - Marketing with Chris Haroun

Please check it out, and I'm sure you will learn a lot about what you can do to generate sales. 

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @RonErez

I hope you are doing well!

It's great that you want to learn more about selling courses 🙌.

I know that marketing a course can be challenging, but no worries, this is one of the most discussed topics in the community. You can find the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing here; these should provide helpful insights and best practices from other instructors. 

I also recommend watching these very inspiring webinars we had a few months ago:

AMA - Social Media with Molly Hampton  

AMA - Marketing with Chris Haroun

Please check it out, and I'm sure you will learn a lot about what you can do to generate sales. 

I hope this helps!

Go to solution

Thank you.

Just started watching the webinars

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

That's great! 

Enjoy 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors