Serinity with Meditation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serinity with Meditation

Go to solution

I intend to teach basics of meditation like viswalisations , self love , forgiveness and much more to help people to empower self 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Welcome to the instructor community, @Yaminnii! How's the course creation process going for you so far?

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

Go to solution

@YaminniiYou can start creating your course via this link. A standard Udemy course is video-based. Courses must have at least 30 minutes of video content and at least 5 lectures or learning modules.

In order to ensure that students have great learning experiences, we also have a Quality Review Process that every course goes through. For more information on this please click here.

This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

Welcome to the instructor community, @Yaminnii! How's the course creation process going for you so far?

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

How do I create it... Am new to this 

Go to solution

@YaminniiYou can start creating your course via this link. A standard Udemy course is video-based. Courses must have at least 30 minutes of video content and at least 5 lectures or learning modules.

In order to ensure that students have great learning experiences, we also have a Quality Review Process that every course goes through. For more information on this please click here.

This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi! @Yaminnii 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!!🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your post!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!