Set my own price not using tiers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set my own price not using tiers

Go to solution

Is there a way to set my own price for my course? I only have the 4 tier option available on my pricing setting in my course

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

@EmaBalos777 

Here is some info on pricing and opting out of the promotions program. We are automatically opted in and need to opt out, and then set our own price.

https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229232827-Instructor-Promotional-Agreements-and-Udemy-De...

Opting out of the Udemy Deals Program as a published instructor

If you choose to opt out of the Udemy Deals Program after your course has been published, it may take up to 10 days for it to stop being offered at a discount on the Udemy site (for campaigns that started while you have opted in).

Your course will not be included in new discount campaigns that begin after the date you opted out. After the 10-day period, your courses will only be available at the list price you’ve selected (or when applicable, the price you’ve set in an instructor coupon you’ve created and promoted).

How to opt-in or out of the Udemy Deals Program

By default, instructors are opted into the Udemy Deals Program when they register as a premium instructor. Instructors can opt out of the program at any time.

To change your promotional agreements, and opt in or out of the Udemy Deals program, please follow these steps:

1. After logging into your Udemy account, click Manage Promotional Agreements.

2. Scroll down to Udemy Deals Program and make a selection.

3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

@EmaBalos777 

Here is some info on pricing and opting out of the promotions program. We are automatically opted in and need to opt out, and then set our own price.

https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229232827-Instructor-Promotional-Agreements-and-Udemy-De...

Opting out of the Udemy Deals Program as a published instructor

If you choose to opt out of the Udemy Deals Program after your course has been published, it may take up to 10 days for it to stop being offered at a discount on the Udemy site (for campaigns that started while you have opted in).

Your course will not be included in new discount campaigns that begin after the date you opted out. After the 10-day period, your courses will only be available at the list price you’ve selected (or when applicable, the price you’ve set in an instructor coupon you’ve created and promoted).

How to opt-in or out of the Udemy Deals Program

By default, instructors are opted into the Udemy Deals Program when they register as a premium instructor. Instructors can opt out of the program at any time.

To change your promotional agreements, and opt in or out of the Udemy Deals program, please follow these steps:

1. After logging into your Udemy account, click Manage Promotional Agreements.

2. Scroll down to Udemy Deals Program and make a selection.

3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.

Go to solution

Thanks Alexia, this was so helpful.

Do you know the benefits (pros/cons) of using the Deals Program? My concern is having a price that's to low in my market (US). 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors