Sewing for Beginners

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sewing for Beginners

I already posted introduction Video about the Sewing Course which I suppose to start in Udemy. Here I wish to explain about the course.

My Sewing Course are for Beginners, anywhere in the World, who wish to learn it to start an advanced course in Sewing, for Hobby or just Trial is also good that if they can learn successfully and feel happy to go forward. If someone learns Sewing for Beginners just for Fun also will be an excitement.

No need to buy expensive and professional Tools or equipments in the beginning of the Course. Easily available and Usable tools will be enough. Sewing Machine also if someone have Grandmother's one can start with that.

I designed the Course in Easy to understand way, so that a student can follow by hearing instructions and viewing Videos. 

As I mentioned in the beginning of the article that to learn advance course of Sewing any one should learn Sewing for Beginners. It will help to understand theory and practical knowledge of Sewing Machine and Tools. 

1 Reply

I already introduced about my Course, " Sewing for Beginners". 

I wish to start the course from 16th January 2023. Regarding that I need guidance when I should Post Course Content to Gather Students? 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors