Share a course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share a course

Go to solution

If I've already reached the right time to share my course, but it isn't over, can I share anyway my course and add next lesson later?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hello @MrWatty , yes you can publich your course if its stands as a complete course in the eyes of the student, and then you can keep adding or replasing lessons whenever you want.

In fact is a good strategy since students like to get updates from time to time.

This doesnt mean that you can publish an evidently incomplete course that will cause frustration in the learning experience.

Also you cant publish it declaring openly that you will be adding future lessons. It has to look as an already complete course.

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hello @MrWatty , yes you can publich your course if its stands as a complete course in the eyes of the student, and then you can keep adding or replasing lessons whenever you want.

In fact is a good strategy since students like to get updates from time to time.

This doesnt mean that you can publish an evidently incomplete course that will cause frustration in the learning experience.

Also you cant publish it declaring openly that you will be adding future lessons. It has to look as an already complete course.

Hope it helps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors