Here are some of the tips and tricks to get your first 1000 course students:-
1. Maximize the visibility of your course content by optimizing your course titles, descriptions, and keywords, and ensuring your course is listed in all relevant course categories.
2. Utilize the power of social media by regularly promoting your course with appropriate hashtags, visuals, video sneak peeks, and additional content surrounding your course topics.
3. Utilize influencer marketing, by collaborating with top industry influencers to promote your course.
4. Share your course with your existing network of contacts, including colleagues, family, and friends.
5. Offer special discounts, such as a one-time coupon code for your first 1000 course students.
6. Leverage email marketing, by crafting compelling email content that encourages people to check out your course.
7. Host a webinar to share highlights and key takeaways from your course.
8. Encourage current students to share reviews and feedback to increase word-of-mouth marketing.
9. Connect with forum administrators and other industry leaders to request related blog posts, podcasts, and interviews.
10.Create referral campaigns or affiliates to incentivize people to share your course in their networks.