Sorry to ask but I would like some oppinions on this cover

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry to ask but I would like some oppinions on this cover

cover-notext.jpg

It is hard for me to understand why this image is not accepted for my course as a cover. Does anybody have tips on how to improve this?
I am also curious what style do you use for your courses when you teach?

Thank you have an awesome day or night

6 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dandraguta

Welcome to the community and I hope you are doing well!😊

I'm sorry to hear the review team rejected your course. The team usually provides additional information about why the course was rejected, which helps to adjust accordingly.

Please click here to learn more about checking your course feedback.

You can learn more about our course image quality standards here.  

What I recommend is taking a look at other successful instructors course images to get an understanding of what image design works well on our platform. 

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have additional questions. 

Thank you @MarinaT ,

I just realised somehow my browser didn't save the new cover when it submitted my resubmit request so now it should be fixed.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dandraguta

I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue. Fingers crossed, you will see your course live on the platform soon 🤞

Please let us know if you have additional questions 😊

I wish you a lot of fun and success with teaching on Udemy! 

Thank you, Prima and I are very excited to publish our next courses and she has her paws on it for the finishing touches.
😺

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@dandraguta I don't know why it was rejected, but... I think it is too complicated, too many things happening. An image should be simple and attractive while conveying a strong clue to the content. I would simply simplify this image Also, the text in the upper left hand corner is a violation. My guess is that is why it was rejected. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

I understand but I feel like a cover should be atention grabbing and allow instructors to express a bit thier design pereferences. "As an image can express a thousand words"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors