Standard for Presentation Slides

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard for Presentation Slides

Go to solution

Hi. I am new to Udemy Instructor profile. I am interested in teaching and so trying to create a course in Udemy. I find the Udemy platform and the process very supportive to first time course creators. Thank you.

My question is while preparing the Presentation Slides, can we use any Header or Footer, showing the course content, name etc. or it will be acomplete blank slide. Thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi there,

Welcome! If you are using Powerpoint to teach, yes sure you are use header or footer to show relevant information. 

However i would suggest to focus on the content and not use any header / footer as it might be a little distracting in my opinion, so focus on the content and giving values to the students 😄

Mark Lim

Cat Buddies TV

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Welcome! My advices are:

1) Keep it simple. Too much information on one slide will just be confusing.

2) Keep it BIG. A lot of students watch Udemy videos on their phone or tablet, so really small text or pictures might be difficult to read on a small screen.

3) Don't put really important information at the very bottom of the screen. Udemy puts a watermark on every slide, and there are auto-captions that display at the bottom of the screen. Those will appear on top of whatever you might have.

Good luck with your course creation!

Mike

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi there,

Welcome! If you are using Powerpoint to teach, yes sure you are use header or footer to show relevant information. 

However i would suggest to focus on the content and not use any header / footer as it might be a little distracting in my opinion, so focus on the content and giving values to the students 😄

Mark Lim

Cat Buddies TV

Go to solution

Welcome! My advices are:

1) Keep it simple. Too much information on one slide will just be confusing.

2) Keep it BIG. A lot of students watch Udemy videos on their phone or tablet, so really small text or pictures might be difficult to read on a small screen.

3) Don't put really important information at the very bottom of the screen. Udemy puts a watermark on every slide, and there are auto-captions that display at the bottom of the screen. Those will appear on top of whatever you might have.

Good luck with your course creation!

Mike

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors