Starting as an individual and then registering as a business entity

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Starting as an individual and then registering as a business entity

Go to solution

Hello everyone - My course just went live yesterday ๐Ÿ™‚

I had a quick question please. If I set up my instructor account as an individual, with my personal tax details and later register a business entity for this - will I be able to change my tax information later?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @CourseBloq107 Congratulations on getting your first course approved. If your tax circumstances change, you can submit a new tax form via the Udemy tax portal.

Instructions for how instructors can securely resubmit their tax forms to Udemy, and additional information regarding the submission process, are included in this Help Center article.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @CourseBloq107 Congratulations on getting your first course approved. If your tax circumstances change, you can submit a new tax form via the Udemy tax portal.

Instructions for how instructors can securely resubmit their tax forms to Udemy, and additional information regarding the submission process, are included in this Help Center article.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

Thank you so much, that is really good to know.

Udemy has been so very helpful all through the course creation process, thank you!

Best,

Shilpa

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors