Step to a successful Udemy course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step to a successful Udemy course

Hello, I'm brand new here. Would anyone like to give me details on the steps to a successful course through Udemy? I have no problem creating the content just the steps to posting and on this medium and pricing the course.

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DynamicFPV Welcome to the community! We are happy to see you have been able to start the course creation process. There's no easy answer to your question since there are many factors to consider when setting your course price. 

Here are a few suggestions:

If you have your course on other e-learning sites be sure to keep your price consistent.
Keep your price as low as possible, but look around Udemy to see if there are similar courses and price competitive. 

You can sort courses by category in our site search to more easily find courses similar to yours.

For more information on pricing your course, please review this article.

Also, to promote your course Check out this link here to access the Marketing section of our Teaching Center. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!