Strange situation with my first-time e-learning course in English...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange situation with my first-time e-learning course in English...

Good time of day, Community! I think that I need some help from non-native English speakers....

Case: My verbal English is not perfect but enough to successfully manage projects for international companies and  present results for management board.

So, I decided create my first e-learning analytics course in English. I thought this course would be beneficial for non-native English speakers.

But now (after app. half-year) I have:

- small number of enrollments for this course - only 40 students,

- most of them not start course yet; 

-  only 4 feedbacks (average = 4: 2 feedbacks = 5 (one with comment that my English sometimes not clear); 1 feedback = 4.5; and 1 feedback = 1). And student's feedback  "1" is very strange - he watched only couple lectures and marked that course contain useful practical exercises, valuable info, clear explanation, exciting teaching and competent instructor....but put mark "1". I wrote question to this student and asked him to specify his comment - but didn't receive any answer... 
In addition, other lectors with Russian and English version of course  have multiple times much more students (at least x3) on English version. But I have significantly reverse situation...  

Question: Can somebody from non-native English speakers (or your friends) listen couple minutes of my course video and give me clear advice about understanding my speech (and other aspects)? You can see video-speech  example in attachment

. Many thanks!  

1 Reply
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @NikitaSerge528, I'm sure one of our instructors will provide feedback for your course, Can you edit your post to remove the Course name (click "options" then select "edit message")? We don't allow self-promotion, but you can share a video in the community directly. Thanks in advance.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors