Student enrolled for free?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student enrolled for free?

Hey Community! I am new here, created my first course, got 5 students so far and I am pretty happy.

However, after the 5th student joined, the amount of money earned didn't increase. I am not taking part in the Deals programm (which would anyway sell at a minimum of $9,99) so I can't see how this person would've enrolled for free.

Or do the earnings only increase after a while when a payment has been processed? Then I wonder why he would be shown as enrolled already if his payment wasn't verified yet. I hope you guys have an answer and can tell me that this is normal so far and nothing to worry about.

2 Replies

The earnings have updated now, I guess it just took some time until it updated. 🙂

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Voider2049 glad to hear that this has been resolved! In case your Revenue Report takes longer than expected to update in the future, don't hesitate to contact instructorsupport@udemy.com -- the team will be happy to assist you.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors