Submitted course for review

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitted course for review

Hi all,

I submitted the course for review.

Persona verification was successful and it said course will be reviewed in 2-3 days.

Submit Review button remains active and I havent received any mail or notification other than message from Persona app.

Is this normal?

5 Replies

No its not normal, normally after the submitting the review button vanishes. You have to see in the course feedback tab if you have received any feedback from the review committee. If not trying submitting it again.

Thanks a lot for pointing this out. After Persona verification, I had to use the back button in Udemy screen and finish the process. Didn't think about it at first. Anyway, it is all fine now and my first course is launched.

Congratulations on publishing your first course, @BaijuJacob136Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Congrats! @BaijuJacob136 

Israr

Udemy Instructor

Congrats Baiju.

I also faced the same problem. I have submitted it for review and it says In Review, can you please let me know how long normally does it take to publish acourse.

Regards

Deepak

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors