Submitted my Test Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitted my Test Video

Go to solution

Hi Everyone 

Just few minutes ago submitted my first test video.  It says it is in the que.  Waited for some time to see whether the sign "Que" goes off but it is still there. 

What has been your experience ?  How soon will you get feedback from Udemy Panelists ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi Sir @VSridhar1962 

It may take some time for getting a feedback on your test video,

I suggest you to go ahead with editing your course further so that if the feedback comes you'll be ready with your course.

All the best for your first Course 

KS

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Go to solution

Hey Sridhar, they'll surely respond to you. Based on my experience, it'll take a week minimum and they'll give honest feedback on your voice, presentation and delivery.

Edit: You'll get notification upon receiving reply

Go to solution

Thank you Gokul 

I see that there is no option to upload Youtube Links.  I have been online Trainer on my own.  I thought I will use this platform also to promote my courses.  Is there a way to upload youtube links or should I have to download and re-upload to Udemy here ? 

Go to solution

Based on my experience, you'll have to download and re-upload for youtube.

Since I'm also working on new courses, if interested we can collaborate for more efficiency.

Go to solution

How do we collaborate and do it together ?  Do you have a solution for this ? 

Go to solution

Yes @VSridhar1962 , We can discuss over LinkedIn. If both are mutually benefited, we can proceed to create courses.

Connect me on https://in.linkedin.com/in/gokulthiagarajan

Go to solution

As this Pandemic is going on so it will take time but they will definitely give a review about your video very soon

Go to solution

Hi Sir @VSridhar1962 

It may take some time for getting a feedback on your test video,

I suggest you to go ahead with editing your course further so that if the feedback comes you'll be ready with your course.

All the best for your first Course 

KS

Go to solution

sir it will take 6 days approx

Plz give like if you get the answer

@VSridhar1962 wrote:

Hi Everyone 

Just few minutes ago submitted my first test video.  It says it is in the que.  Waited for some time to see whether the sign "Que" goes off but it is still there. 

What has been your experience ?  How soon will you get feedback from Udemy Panelists ? 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors