Submitting Idea For A Course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting Idea For A Course

Go to solution

Hello,

I was wondering if it is mandatory to submit to Udemy an idea for a course before actually creating it? Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey @Beatrice444, no, of course is not mandatory. You'll have to submit a test video however, so Udemy can see if your audio/video quality are satisfactory for their platform.
If you need any kind of help in creating your course, feel free to reach out to me!

- Filip is founder of www.teachermethod.com, 1-on-1 mentorship program dedicated to teach you how to create and sell exceptional Udemy courses

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Submitting a test video is also not mandatory. You can publish without submitting a video

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @Beatrice444, no, of course is not mandatory. You'll have to submit a test video however, so Udemy can see if your audio/video quality are satisfactory for their platform.
If you need any kind of help in creating your course, feel free to reach out to me!

- Filip is founder of www.teachermethod.com, 1-on-1 mentorship program dedicated to teach you how to create and sell exceptional Udemy courses

Go to solution

Thanks!

Go to solution

Submitting a test video is also not mandatory. You can publish without submitting a video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors