Taking Time to Get Published | 45 Days Challenge

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking Time to Get Published | 45 Days Challenge

Greetings, everyone! Namaste!

I started on Udemy recently and participated in the "45 Days Challenge" as well. I submitted my course a couple of days ago and it still shows as a Draft. It is not published yet, I believe.

I have three questions:

1. How long does it get to publish the first course?
  2. Will it take similar time for all my future courses as well, or is it only the first course that takes so much time?
  3. Since I am publishing within the time limit of 45 Days, what benefits will I get?

Thanks for answering. Have an abundant day!

💕

12 Replies
ScottDuffy
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

It should be approved within a week. And every course needs to go through the same process.

Welcome and good luck! 

Thanks. What about the 45 Days Challenge?

What happens when my course gets published?

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Monday @TranceMindset,  

Thank you for posting, and I understand that you can't wait to have your course

published on Udemy 😊.

It usually takes 2 business days, depending on the volume of submitted courses.

And yes, each new course must undergo our quality review process. If you haven't heard back within two business days, please reach out to our support here

About the Challenge: We feature winners for the New Instructor Challenge each Monday here.
If Monday, this week, has passed before your course was published, your course will be featured the following week.

If you do not see your course listed, then please contact our support team here

Please let us know if you have additional questions 😊

Good luck!🍀

Thanks. My course was published last week and I have already got 8 enrollments.

However, the link you sent where I can check if my course is listed, is not working!!

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TranceMindset,

I'm sorry for that!

Can you please double-check the link?😊

I checked just now 😊 The link opened. But unfortunately, I do not see my course. There are 15 courses listed, and mine isn't there 😶

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TranceMindset,

I'm glad you could open the link now 😊

In this case, you need to reach out to our instructor support here.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @TranceMindset In case your course is not appearing on the list, please send an email to our  Instructor Support they will be able to check the information for you.

It's finally visible on the link! I am unsure if this will do any good to the course. But I am happy that it is there, at least. 

Thanks, everyone for your messages. You are awesome! God bless you...

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yay! I'm happy to hear your course is showing up there 😊.  If you haven't done yet, I highly encourage you to check out our Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After PublishingOur Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing can be found here. 

I wish you all the best as an Udemy instructor, and remember that the community is there for you! 🙌

WOW 😄 I will definitely go through these links. Thanks for sharing!!

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Enjoy! 😊 I hope the resources will be helpful! 🙌

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors