Talent Exchange Offer for Native English Speakers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talent Exchange Offer for Native English Speakers

Hello! My name is Afgan Rasulov. I am one of the most searched educator on Udemy in Turkey. I have an offer to educators who is creating his/her first-time course. I create new course every month. Which is very hard! However it because it is been over 10 years as an online tutor it is really easy for me. Great news is that I have my own formula to create high rated (over 4.7) course!

So who wants to learn my formula for FREE?

I am an Online Photoshop Instructor teaching in Turkish language. I want to start teaching in English. So, I need a Native English Speaker friend to make sure that my English is better to share my knowledge. In return I will share every one of my formula and the software skills with that person.

I will show:

• How I organize my lessons
  • How I record videos
  • How I edit videos
  • How I create thumbnails that sells
  • Which software I use to record
  • What setting I use to get a better video
  • and so on...

Please search my name (Afgan Rasulov) on YouTube. You will find YouTube channel over 250K subscribers. I have created over 1500 tutorials! Believe me you want regret knowing me. 😉 

Hope this message is convincing. Have a great day! Please comment below. 

2 Replies

Hello. I can assist you. English is my first language and I wish to create English lesson courses. I would appreciate your assistance in getting started as I can assist you with assisting you on editing your English. 

Hello, please contact with me via email: info@rasulov.net 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors