Tax information for Australian instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax information for Australian instructor

Hi guys, 

Is there any Australian instructor here who can give me some prompts on how to complete the tax withholding information?

thanks

Dr. Sayem Hossain 

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DrSayemHossain Once you begin the submission flow at taxforms.udemy.com, you'll see the option to choose whether you are a US or non-US instructor as one of the first selections you make. Depending on what you choose, the platform will guide you through options that are unique to the selection you made as the US or non-US citizen. You can also find more information here https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034920394-Taxes-What-do-Instructors-Need-to-Submit-to... 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

@DrSayemHossain Like you, I'm an Australian trying to navigate this and the instructions are really not very user friendly! Did you manage to receive support on this? I can see this post is 2 years old and that you've now had thousands of students for your handful of courses (Yay! Great work!).  Was it simple to resolve? Would you be able to explain in a reply here what to do?

Kindest regards, your fellow course creator, Caroline.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors