Test Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Video

Hi - New instructor. Please advise on when I can expect a response to my test video submitted 8 days ago. I am concerned that I might have submitted it incorrectly. I do see that it is marked for review. What has been the experience of other instructors in getting responses to their test videos?  Thank you.

8 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @nevyoung Usually the Test Video review can take up 2 business days, if you are unsure you submit it incorrectly, I'll suggest you reach out to the Instructor Support team so they can verify this information here.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hello, I uploaded my test video on april the 16th and I do not have any feedback until today the 29th! Please help.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SantiagoRodriguez I see that you've been waiting for feedback beyond the normal wait time, and I've alerted our Quality Review Team, so that your test video review can be prioritized. A member of our Review Team will be replying with feedback on your test video page shortly.

Apologies again for the delay you've experienced, and please let me know if I can provide any additional help or assistance.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Thanks Eliana, unfortunately I am still waiting, tomorrow for whole month already!

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SantiagoRodriguez,

We are sorry to hear you still haven't heard back from the team all this time. 

Can you please open a support ticket here

Unfortunately, we are experiencing internal issues with test videos at the moment, causing a delay with feedback.

I have waited for 3 weeks and still no update on my test video

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Life Coach

I am very sorry for that!

Unfortunately, we are having internal issues with test videos at the moment. 

You can open a support ticket here.

Okay I understand that you have issues. Will patiently wait till I get a feedback

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors