Test video - need feedback

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test video - need feedback

Hi everyone, 

I have submitted my test video to udemy on 17 June but haven't received any feedback so far. The status of the video says that the video is in queue. 

I understand that there might be a high volume of similar requests received by the team and the ongoing pandemic and added to the delay

However, I need a feedback on the video so that I can proceed with course creation. Please reply with your experience and expertise. Every feedback is valuable. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BwlzyldzMq2ZLu9AXKTv-vEQnK5ZlRbB/view?usp=drives 

Thank you

Mahalakshmi

2 Replies

Hi @Mahalakshmi_M 

We appreciate your patience while we work on lowering the current waiting times in the different support channels. 

Please keep in mind that you don't have to submit a test video to publish a course. So you can feel free to continue with your course creation as long as you follow the quality guidelines found (here). If you're eager to get feedback on what you've created thus far, we encourage you to share your early videos here in the Community.

Thanks for the guidelines @MariaG 

However, as this is my first time as a udemy instructor I haven't created any course so far and therefore this feedback is really important for me to move ahead with course creation. 

You can find the google Drive link for the same video in my question above. 

Thankyou

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors