Test video review (Arabic)

Options

Hello lovely community members

I'm new here and uploaded my first test video but with neither luck to get a review from udemy for more than a week nor reply to my support request email !!

so at least we are here for each others, you can give me feedback till they reply officially with the review

Please chech this link Then give me a feedback about the quality and other stuff

Thanks alot

Comments

• AshrafFouad
    AshrafFouad Posts: 14
    Options

Dear Mostafa,

Just asking, did you get an official reply for your video? I don't find Arabic option for uploading a video.

• MostafaAta
    MostafaAta Posts: 16
    Options

The test video review is giving the instructor 3 feedback items (Video quality, audio quality and finally the content delivery)

Any course with any language will get the first 2 items with detailed report, but only supported languages will get feedback on delivery.

They mean by delivery is the instructor's ability to make ( exciting and engaging... ) course through good presentation (body language, intonation, ... Etc) , also to avoid hmmmm or silent slots.

So it doesn't matter if the language not listed or supported, you can get the video and audio official feedback then optionally go to the community to ask for a feedback on the delivery if you want to make sure everything is great.

Hope you the best Ashraf

• AshrafFouad
    AshrafFouad Posts: 14
    Options

Many thanks for your reply.

• MostafaAta
    MostafaAta Posts: 16
    Options

Most Welcomed

• Amr_Saleh_be
    Options

Hey Mostafa ,