Test video review (Arabic)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test video review (Arabic)

Go to solution

Hello lovely community members

I'm new here and uploaded my first test video but with neither luck to get a review from udemy for more than a week nor reply to my support request email !!

so at least we are here for each others, you can give me feedback till they reply officially with the review

Please chech this link   Then give me a feedback about the quality and other stuff

Thanks alot

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

The test video review is giving the instructor 3 feedback items (Video quality, audio quality and finally the content delivery)

Any course with any language will get the first 2 items with detailed report, but only supported languages will get feedback on delivery.

They mean by delivery is the instructor's ability to make ( exciting and engaging... ) course through good presentation (body language, intonation, ... Etc) , also to avoid hmmmm or silent slots.

So it doesn't matter if the language not listed or supported, you can get the video and audio official feedback then optionally go to the community to ask for a feedback on the delivery if you want to make sure everything is great.

Hope you the best Ashraf

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hey Mostafa ,

You test video is very interesting , It is clear that you unfold the topic 

I see the volume of the video is not high enough but it doesn't matter

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Go to solution

Dear Mostafa,

Just asking, did you get an official reply for your video? I don't find Arabic option for uploading a video.

Thanks
Ashraf Fouad

Go to solution

The test video review is giving the instructor 3 feedback items (Video quality, audio quality and finally the content delivery)

Any course with any language will get the first 2 items with detailed report, but only supported languages will get feedback on delivery.

They mean by delivery is the instructor's ability to make ( exciting and engaging... ) course through good presentation (body language, intonation, ... Etc) , also to avoid hmmmm or silent slots.

So it doesn't matter if the language not listed or supported, you can get the video and audio official feedback then optionally go to the community to ask for a feedback on the delivery if you want to make sure everything is great.

Hope you the best Ashraf

Go to solution

Many thanks for your reply.

Thanks
Ashraf Fouad

Go to solution

Most Welcomed

Go to solution

Hey Mostafa ,

You test video is very interesting , It is clear that you unfold the topic 

I see the volume of the video is not high enough but it doesn't matter

Go to solution

Thanks Amr for your reply and feedback.

Go to solution

mostafa what is your email to contact ?

@MostafaAta wrote:

Thanks Amr for your reply and feedback.

Go to solution

HYG

mostafa.ata.bedir@gmail.com

Go to solution

لم يفتح الفيديو 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors