The black bars causes the video to remain impassable.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The black bars causes the video to remain impassable.

Dear my friends

I am a new person in Udemy. Just upload my first lesson, but cannot pass due to black bars.

I tried many different kinds of ways. I shot with Camtasia 1920 * 1080 and output 1920*1080, and I couldn't see the black side in my side. My video in attached,pls help me check from your side.

The udemy system feedback black bars all the times. It really made me sad. Anyone who can give some advice. Thanks in advance.

8 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @LisaLi0220 

The black bar you see in the video is because you have caption/subtitles enabled in your system. Turn it off from settings. Let me know if it helps!

Dear Anupshukla

Thanks for your kind. I will try today and back to u.😊

I don't see any black bars 

Hey Lisa! I do not see any black bars? I also use Camtasia. If you could upload a screenshot with the issue so we can see and help that would be awesome. Unless it's the captions as Anup mentioned

Dear Alex 

Thanks for your kind feedback.pls see my pic.02-线上采购平台20220706.png

Hey Lisa! I do not see any black bars still? Maybe I'm missing something but can you post a screenshot of how it looks on your screen? If you hit "Print Screen" or "PrtSC" key on your keyboard and then go to paint and hit ctrl+V to paste you can paste the screenshot and share it here as I still do not see the black bars. You can also highlight the bars in paint if you need

Me too

I'm əditing with my phone. Is that the reason for the black bars

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors