The courses I created are unavailable for purchasing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The courses I created are unavailable for purchasing

I have created my courses, and Udemy approved them all to be in markeplace. However, new students who want to enroll and purchase the course complain that the course in unavailable. What is the issue? 

6 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @PayamHeydari I apologize for any confusion this may have caused. You've opened a request with our support team, and I recommend following up in the email so you can get more information about your account. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Thank you. I appreciate Udemy’s quick action on this, because several students complained about the course being unavailable. 

I have not received any response from Udemy regarding this important issue. I appreciate the quick action.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PayamHeydari, thank you for reaching back out about this. We understand that this is very important for you and your students. Unfortunately, the community team is not equipped to assist in this situation, but we've asked the Trust & Safety team to follow up with you via email about this case as soon as possible. They'll be more than happy to clarify any questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

additionally, you can check words, sentences, or topics if any sensitive words during the video. if not you can try republishing the course and l also modify the price from your curriculum section 

@PayamHeydari Did your Issue get fixed cause I am getting the same Issue ?? 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors