Timing of videos with answers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timing of videos with answers

Go to solution

Hello all

I'm giving my students three exercises to complete in my course. I want to tell them they have 10 minutes to complete the exercise. After the exercise I will show them the answers to check against their own. My quesion: if I'm giving them 10 minutes complete, how do I show my answers video 10 minutes later. I obviously don't want to show the answers video while they are doing the exercise.

Please help. 

Have a lovely weekend

Noleen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi, probably not possible in single video. What you can do is, make one video explaining what student needs to do. Say that they can see the answers in next video. Make another video with answers. You can also add this as an assignment. 

Regards, Meghana 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi, probably not possible in single video. What you can do is, make one video explaining what student needs to do. Say that they can see the answers in next video. Make another video with answers. You can also add this as an assignment. 

Regards, Meghana 

Go to solution

Thanks so much, NextGenHR506. I appreciate your help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors