Transfer of funds in my paypal account

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of funds in my paypal account

Go to solution

I am writing to bring  an issue I have encountered regarding the transfer of funds to my PayPal account.

When i published my first online course called Calculus masterclass : From Theory to real world application , I made 56 dollars but they are not receiving in my paypal account , although the connection was successful ( because it said "Active") After that I changed my payment method to pyoneer and I have received the next funds . What should i do now to have my first 50 dollars in my bank .

Thank you in advance ..  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @EmilianoLako

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry you are still missing your first payment. 

Unfortunately, we can't provide account-level support in the community, but our instructor support here, is always happy to help. They can also provide guidance regarding any concerns that may be associated with your PayPal or Udemy account.

I hope the issue will be resolved soon. If you have additional questions, please let us know. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @EmilianoLako

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry you are still missing your first payment. 

Unfortunately, we can't provide account-level support in the community, but our instructor support here, is always happy to help. They can also provide guidance regarding any concerns that may be associated with your PayPal or Udemy account.

I hope the issue will be resolved soon. If you have additional questions, please let us know. 

Go to solution

Thank you Marina 

Go to solution

Hi.please contact instructor support .thanks

Go to solution

Thank you 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors