UNABLE TO CREATE A DRAG & DROP QUESION

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO CREATE A DRAG & DROP QUESION

Hi,

I am new here

Can anyone assist me on how to add a drag & drop question in practice test!

Hoping to get my problem solved,

Best Regards!

13 Replies

That's not possible, but there's a bulk uploader. Maybe this is useful for you. See https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008041788-Create-a-Practice-Test for more info.

Thanks for your reply, the link you sent just tackle how to create a multiple choice questions, but not Drag & Drop questions.

I think there should be a way or?

Sorry. You can only drag & drop questions within the same test (see red arrow below for where you need to click).

Untitled.png

Thanks, but this is not what I want to achieve!

Ah, do you mean questions where you need to drag & drop the answer into a certain field? If so, that's not supported by Udemy.

Oh I see, thanks for your help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see, thanks for your help!

JasonDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I talk with the Udemy team routinely and they are trying to prioritize what features to add to the courses next. Myself and many other certification instructors have made several suggestions for better practice exams. 

I have personally request drag and drop and "hotspot/drops" as my two highest needed features. 

Drag and drop would allow a student tk drop five steps into the correct order for example. 

Hotspot drop would allow us to upload an image, create drop points on the image, and then have a student drop words to those places for grading. For example, if I uploaded a picture of a motherboard and asked you to label (drop on text) for the CPU and RAM. 

Thanks!

Jason Dion

Jason Dion
Lead Instructor @ Dion Training Solutions

Whoa!

Thanks so much for requesting the drag and drop question features, bceause this is very necessary in most certification exams.

@JasonDion  it will be very interesting to see if and when that's implemented..................

Happy 2021! I was wondering if you have any progress reports on that.

Martin

I would also be interested in knowing how to do 'drag and drop' on Udemy. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors