Udemy Account Creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy Account Creation

Hello all,

I am unsure if this is the right topic to post in, but I would like to create a new Udemy account. Unfortunately when I use an outlook email, it rejects this creation.

Is Udemy no longer accepting accounts created with this provider, or is Udemy limiting accounts 1 per person?

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @NootNoot, thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear you're having trouble creating a Udemy account. 

You should be able to create a new account using an email from outlook, the only instance where you would have an issue with this is if the same email address is already in use or belongs to a closed account. 

If you have another Udemy account with this email that was closed, we can restore it on our system so you can use this email address again to log in. But if this is your first time creating an account with this email, I would recommend reaching out to the Instructor Support team - the team is best equipped to investigate what might be causing this and assist you!

if you'd like to learn more about creating an account on Udemy, check out this support article😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors