Udemy Business Plan

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy Business Plan

Hello,

I am new instructor here on Udemy and got my first course published already.

However, I want to ask of what advantage is Udemy Business plan to instructors, where students can subscribe to pay for team to learn?

I would like to know if the payment is Also coming to instructor of the particular course purchased.

Thank you

2 Replies

Dear Matthew,

According to https://business-support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/4424948463895-Udemy-Business-Content-Quality- , the minimum requirements for UB is as follows:

• Our minimum rating and number of reviews vary by language. For English, we require a 4.4+ rating and 25+ learner reviews for inclusion (the more, the better, because it means the rating is more stable and accurate). We adapt these criteria for international collections based on user behavior data.

Phillip

Thanks for your response, 

However, I also asked, of what advantage is Udemy Business plan to instructors, where students can subscribe to pay for team to learn?

I would like to know if the payment is Also coming to instructor of the particular course purchased.

Thank you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors