Udemy amount

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy amount

How I withdraw my amount in udemy.can u tell step by step procedure?

6 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @SUHAIBAHMED 203 

To withdraw this amount, you need to provide your PayPal or Payoneer ID to Udemy here

Once done successfully, your payment will be auto withdrawn on the expected payment date,  into you PayPal/Payoneer account. These websites have their own procedure to link your ID to you savings/current accounts. Complete the procedure there. After this, you can  transfer funds to the linked bank account.

Hope this helps!

I opened udemy in November but udemy amount withdraw date is Jan 6

AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @SUHAIBAHMED 203 

Udemy has a 30 days money back guarantee in place for all purchases. Therefore, you can only withdraw your funds after any refund from any of your students has been accounted for by the system.

Hope this helps!

how to withdraw my refund to my bank account from udemy.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @DhanashriDe463  You will need to send an email to our support team since they will be able to provide you with the status of your refund. To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

Hi 

Withdrawing money from online platforms always works with Payoneer and PayPal account as Shukla has already mentioned. Infact the people working from the countries in south Asia have to go through these accounts. But the system is established for smooth transition of funds as millions of people are working and withdrawing their funds from different platforms. To me Udemy is mature of all of those. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors