Udemy for Business

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy for Business

Hi, All!

I am an instructor at udemy.com, do you know how can I be an instructor at udemy for business? and what is the difference between being an instructor on both of them? 

5 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @SaraYoussef 

1. Your courses can be a part of 'Udemy for Business' or UFB if you have opted in for promotional program from Udemy here.

Inclusion for all courses isn’t guaranteed and is based on the needs of the Udemy Business content subscribers/businesses.

To know more about quality guidelines for inclusion of your courses in UFB, see this article here.

To learn more about the Udemy Business program, please refer to this article here

One major difference between a course on marketplace and a course on UFB is in the way both generate revenue. The revenue for UFB courses is generated per minute of the content consumed by businesses, whereas revenue for individual course is generated per sale.

Hope this helps!

Thanks so much, @AnupShukla for your response!

Actually, my course is not published yet on Udemy, so should I wait till I can get  4.4+ rating and 25+ learner reviews to be included in the Udemy Business collection? or can I start from the beginning by having my first course on UFB?

Thanks in advance!

AnupShukla
Community Champion

Hi @SaraYoussef 

The 4.4+ rating and 25+ learners' reviews are minimum criteria for UFB. But as the Udemy guidelines mention, this is not a necessary and sufficient condition to get our courses included in UFB. It depends on course quality and demand from businesses. Our best bet is to develop courses which are high-quality, and are in demand.

As of now, these are the priority topics for UFB.

Hope this helps!

AnupShukla
Community Champion

It's necessary to get your course first in the marketplace before it could be considered for UFB. It will take some time initially, to get your course on UFB because you're just starting. If your course performs well and is considered for UFB, approval of other courses will not take that much time if other courses meet the guidelines for UFB.

Hi @SaraYoussef ,

You can be a instructor at udemy for business but there are a few conditions.

Like your courses and content you want to be in udemy business with should be udemy exclusive and not any other platform. Then your courses should have a good quality, impact and ratings and udemy will choose whether your course is eligible for udemy business or not.

Regards,

Khadin

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors