Unable To Enable Certificates For My Learners

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Enable Certificates For My Learners

Hi Guys, 

I have published a course recently and my students are unable to get a certificate from the course even after completing it. I think while creating the course, maybe I didn't enable the creation of certificates.

I went through the Udemy docs and found this way on how to enable it - https://business-support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115007617967-How-to-Enable-Certificates-of-Comp...

But I'm unable to find this option in my account. 

Please help.

4 Replies
Salil Dhawan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

As far as I know, you do not have to enable any option, students automatically get certificate by completing the paid course. They could have left the assignment, or any other thing incomplete, you have to get to 100% progress.

thanks a lot salil. let me check again with my students

JasonDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

If the course is set to Free, then certificates aren’t generated. 

Looking at your course, I see it is paid and has certified enabled. If you don’t get a certificate as a student, that means that the student didn’t reach 100% completion and something wasn’t completed. A video, a quiz, something. 

Check that it is at 100% and if that doesn’t fix it, contact Udemy support. 

Thanks!

Jason Dion

Jason Dion
Lead Instructor @ Dion Training Solutions

I thought the completion certificates are auto enabled to begin with on any paid course now dome of my students are saying they are not getting any post completion of course. I tried to find the option in settings section but there are no such options even when I scrolled down.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors