Unable to download videos

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download videos

Hello everyone

I'm trying to upload my first video, but apparently it's under the permitted 720p. I used my Iphone then uploaded it and edited in Screencast-O-Matic, it's fine on my laptop. My question is...how do I convert my video to 720p, I have several videos : ( Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

Hi @Annmariejames 

You may find this helpful. Our requirements (as well as other video editing tools) can be found here: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229232767-Video-Standards-and-Choosing-a-Camera

Hope this helps!

Hi MariaG

Thank you for replying to my message.

I figured it out by converting my videos in Camtasia... yay.

I totally forgot to introduce myself (in panic mode). I’m Annmarie and I’m a British Sign Language Instructor, Spiritual Develoment Coach, Online Coach and have extensive experience in teaching and business. It’s lovely to meet everyone here at Udemy and I’m so looking forward to get to know you. 

Have a great day 💕

Hi Annmarie! We're happy to have you here. Wish you the best of luck with your course!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors