Unable to submit course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit course

Go to solution

Hello everyone. Can someone please help me?

I searched to see if anyone else had a similar problem, but couldn't find an answer, so I'm posting this.

I'm trying to submit my first Udemy course, but I get a message saying that Have content for all your lectures.

All the lectures have content, what am I missing?

All the lectures and materials are available on the preview page.

All the text is written in Japanese, but it is basically the same as the English Udemy page.

If anyone knows how to solve this, please let me know.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @saoriviana We have a support article that includes different reasons for video upload issues here. Also, feel free to reach out instructorsupport@udemy.com and the team will be happy to troubleshoot further.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @saoriviana We have a support article that includes different reasons for video upload issues here. Also, feel free to reach out instructorsupport@udemy.com and the team will be happy to troubleshoot further.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

Go to solution

Thanks for the advice @MeryMejia !
It seems that the file name I wrote in Japanese was garbled, and I couldn't submit it because it had underscores and other characters in it.

After editing the file name, I was able to submit the file successfully.
Thank you for your advice during the holiday season!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!