Unable to view ratings and reviews

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view ratings and reviews

Go to solution

Hi there,

I am a relatively new instructor here. I launched my first course about 3-4 weeks ago and I am unable to view any ratings or reviews...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @Samarpita! If you know that your students have left reviews but are not displayed on your course landing page after 48 hours, my guess is that something about the review was flagged by our spam filter. Udemy uses an algorithm to scan reviews and look for behaviors that might indicate that the review is fake/spam. If you believe that the review was wrongly flagged, please email policy@udemy.com.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @Samarpita! If you know that your students have left reviews but are not displayed on your course landing page after 48 hours, my guess is that something about the review was flagged by our spam filter. Udemy uses an algorithm to scan reviews and look for behaviors that might indicate that the review is fake/spam. If you believe that the review was wrongly flagged, please email policy@udemy.com.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you Abbie! Appreciate your quick response! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors